Talent Paymaster, Inc. is the south’s leading paymaster for television, motion picture, commercial, industrial, documentary, and theatrical projects.
We take care of:
- Assistance in estimating talent costs.
- Payments to the talent.
- Tracking cycle expiration dates.
- All state and federal withholdings and filings.
- Making Pension & Health contributions.
- Quarterly reports.
- W-2 or 1099 statements at the end of the year.
- We are the employer of record.
The Bottom Line
Regarding our costs, the bottom line for estimating rates for talent payroll generally is the rate plus 37.59%. for Broadcast, and the rate plus 36.29% for Industrials. This includes all federal and state taxes, SAG-AFTRA Pension & Health contributions, and TPI’s paymaster fee.*
For more information on SAG-AFTRA rates, rules and regulations please visit SAG-AFTRA.org.